Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sticks and stones may break my bones...



...But these HUGE salt sprinkles are killing my boots! (and making me very unstable as I walk to the bus stop)
Took my camera to work today to upload some vintage pictures. On my way home I think i'll get off the bus a few stops early and take some pictures of my neighborhood. I really do love where I live.... even though it's not in walking distance of a lovely cafe or resturant....
My residental area has some of the most beautiful houses in Milwaukee though. A lot of bungalows made of Cream City brick. So simple and classic. In fall, my boyfriend and I would take long walks through the maze of houses till we arrived at the lake. Then realizing how underdressed we were with the cool lake breeze.
A lot of days I forget how close we are to a huuuuge mass of water! (about 4 blocks away really!)

No comments: